The Tourism and Karst Areas Journal (ISSN 1983-473X) is a peer reviewed, scientific and technical journal published by Brazilian Speleological Society since 2008. The Journal publishes articles, reports, technical, theoretical and book reviews, case studies and other relative papers that contribute to the field of planning and management of the tourism, with special emphasis in karst areas or related to the physical environment.
It is the intent of this edition to focus on a broad range of topics that are related to Geoparks, Land Management, Tourism and Karst Areas.
Contributions are welcomed in any of (but not limited to) the following subject areas:
- Geoparks and Karst Areas
- Emerging issues in travel and tourism, land management in Protected Areas and Geoparks
- Human resources in Geoparks
- Land Management in Karst areas
- New perspectives of the travel and tourism management in Geoparks
- Strategic management of travel and tourism services in karst areas
- Sustainable tourism planning and development
- Tourism research issues or cases in Geoparks
All proposed paper presentations must be submitted according to the selection process. All submitted papers must represent original research that has not been published in any journal.
IMPORTANT DEADLINES TO REMEMBER
May, 15: All submissions are due (as electronic attachments via email) for double-blind reviews by the Paper Review Committee.
June, 31: Notification of review results (Acceptance or Rejection).
July, 20: Authors of all accepted articles must submit their reviewed documents
August: The magazine will be available.
FURTHER INQUIRIES >>> http://www.speleogenesis.info/news/?id=256